1/2 Inch Soaker Hose Fittings
A ½ inch soaker hose fitting can help you establish a new soaker hose system layout or expand an existing one. The below fitting options allow you to customize an irrigation system that’s perfect for your specific watering needs. The female fitting attaches to the water source, while the male end simply pushes into your soaker hose.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Install: Fittings easily attach and remove
- Sturdy Construction: Made from high-quality plastic material to prevent leaking
- Versatile Uses: Standard 1/2-inch fitting for all types of garden hoses faucets and watering devices pressure washers and garden hose connectors
- Barbed Faucet Connector: This barbed female fitting connects male 1/2-inch hose end to standard 3/4-inch hose faucet end
- Coupling: 1/2-inch female barbed coupling connects two 1/2-inch male hose ends together
- Tee: 1/2-inch female barbed tee connects three 1/2-inch male hose ends together in a tee shape
- Elbow: 90-degree female barbed elbow connecting two 1/2-inch male hose ends together
- Cross: 1/2-inch female barbed cross connects four 1/2-inch male hose ends together
- Endcap: 1/2-inch female barbed end cap
- Kit Bundle: Includes 1/2-inch female hose thread to barbed tubing adapter, three tees, four end plugs, three elbows and four couplings
- In-Line Valve: Includes ball Valve and 1/2-inch adapters on either side.
- 1/2in to 3/4in Male Hose Thread: connects 1/2-inch soaker hose to 3/4-inch standard garden hose female end.
If you want to order in bulk, visit our Reseller page.Learn More